Last update : Jan 2019
This communication is made available to you – also pursuant to the article 13 of the European Regulation on the protection of personal data (“GDPR”) 2016/679, to the Legislative Decree 30/06/2003 n. 196 (“Privacy Code”) and subsequent amendments and addition, – by Laboratorio Farmaceutico CT s.r.l. with legal address in Sanremo (IM), via Dante Alighieri n. 71 – 18048, as Data Controller of your personal data.
The purpose of this information notice is to inform the user about the methods of processing personal data.
Type of data processed
The website offers contained type informative and, sometimes, interactive content. During the navigation on the site http://www.labct.it will be able, therefore, to acquire information on the visitor, in the following ways:
The computer systems and software procedures preceded to the operation of this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of the internet communication protocols. This category of data includes: the IP address, the type of browser used, the operating system, the name of domain and the addresses from which the access has been affected, information on pages visited by users inside the site, the access time, the permanence on the single page, the internal path analysis and other parameters relating to the operating system and to the computer environment of the customer.
Further categories of data
This is all personal data provided by the visitor through the site, for example, by accessing to a reserved are, filling out the request form or writing to an e-mail address of Laboratorio Farmaceutico CT s.r.l. to request information, or by calling our number 0184/59241 to have a direct contact with the customer service.
Purpose of the treatment
The data provided are processed for the following purposes:
- Provide the good and/or service required by the user, manage the contracts improved by the user, carry out the administrative procedures, accounting, tax and legal fulfillments, as well as escape the requests submitted by the user. The treatments set in to be for these purposes are necessary for the fulfillment of contractual obligations and they do not require specific consent from the interested party.
- Recognize the experience of use of our platforms of the products and services that we offer and ensure the proper functioning of the web pages and their contents. The treatments set in to be for these purposes are based on a legitimate interest of the Data Controller;
Share and transfer of personal data
- Company staff;
- Service provider (etc. IT system providers, cloud service providers, database vendors and consultants)
- Public Administration for law purposes;
- Every public and/or private subject to whom it is necessary to communicate your personal data in relation to the purposes indicated above.
The updated list of Processors is available at controller’s legal address and it will be provided with a prior written application.
Laboratorio Farmaceutico CT s.r.l. could have to transfer your personal data to countries situated outside the European Union/European Economic Area (EEA), so called “third-country”. These transfers to third countries can include all the activities indicated above.
Protection of personal data
Laboratorio Farmaceutico CT s.r.l. have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to provide an appropriate level of security and privacy to personal data.
These measures concerning:
- The state of technology;
- The implementation costs;
- The nature of the data;
- The risk of treatment.
The aim is to protect them from accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, unauthorized disclosure access and other form of illegal processing. Also, when Laboratorio Farmaceutico CT s.r.l. manages the data:
- Collects and processes data that are adequate, relevant and not excessive, as required to meet the purposes specified above;
- Ensures that the data are accurate and updated.
Laboratorio Farmaceutico CT s.r.l. will maintain your personal data for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were processed or, alternatively, for the time required by applicable law or regulatory requirements, except your right to object to data processing or the right to be forgotten.
When this period will expire, your personal data will be removed from active system of Laboratorio Farmaceutico CT s.r.l.
Your rights are:
- RIGHT TO RECTIFICATION. You have the right to obtain from Laboratorio Farmaceutico CT s.r.l. the rectification of personal data concerning you. Laboratorio Farmaceutico CT s.r.l. shall make reasonable efforts to ensure that the personal data it holds are accurate, complete current and relevant.
- RIGHT TO RESTRICTION OF PROCESSING. You can obtain a restriction to the processing your personal data where:
- The accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject, during the period when Laboratorio Farmaceutico CT s.r.l. must verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- The processing is unlawful and you require the erasure of personal data or the restriction of their use instead;
- Laboratorio Farmaceutico CT s.r.l. no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by you to establishment, exercise or defend of legal claims;
- You have objected to the processing, while Laboratorio Farmaceutico CT s.r.l. checks whether your legitimate reasons prevail over your own.
- RIGHT TO ACCESS. You have the right to obtain from Laboratorio Farmaceutico CT s.r.l. information about your personal data, and also information on which categories of personal data Laboratorio Farmaceutico CT s.r.l.
- RIGHT TO DATA PORTABILITY. As a result of your application, Laboratorio Farmaceutico CT s.r.l. will transmit the data to another Controller on condition that the processing is based on your consent or is necessary for the execution of a contract.
- RIGHT TO ERASURE, Unless the processing of data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation or to establishment, exercise or defend of legal claims. You have the right to obtain from Laboratorio Farmaceutico CT s.r.l. the erasure of personal data if:
- the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- you opposed to the processing of your personal data;
- the personal data have been unlawfully processed.
- RIGHT TO OBJECT. You object at any time to the processing of your personal data, on the condition that the data processing is not based on your consent but on the legitimate interest of Laboratorio Farmaceutico CT s.r.l. Laboratorio Farmaceutico CT s.r.l. shall no longer process the personal data unless the Controller demonstrates mandatory and legitimate reasons for the processing, an overriding interest in treatment, or the exercise or defend of legal claims. When you object to processing, specify if you’re going to erasure your personal data or limiting the processing.
- RIGHT TO LODGE A COMPLAINT. You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place where the alleged infringement took place.
Any future changes or additions to the processing of personal data as described in this privacy notice will be notify in advance through an individual notification, through the usual communication channels used by Laboratorio Farmaceutico CT s.r.l. (e.g. through the internet).
To exercise their rights under articles 15 ss. of GDPR, you can contact the Data Controller Laboratorio Farmaceutico CT s.r.l., with legal address in Sanremo (IM), via Dante Alighieri n. 71 – 18038.
How cookies and other similar technologies are used on our websites.
Personal data generated by cookies are collected through pseudonymization and you have the right to object to the processing of such data, as indicated below.
- Direct to the relevant sections of the website;
- Ensure that the website has a consistent aspect in different browsers and devices;
- Allow the operation of complex areas of the website and
- Keep track of anonymous and aggregated statistical data regarding visits to the website in order to improve performance.
For this purpose, we may install cookies that collect data such as the user’s domain name, the internet service provider, the operating system and the date and time of access.
In the following there are explained the general types of cookies that we use and their purposes.
Types of cookies and their purposes
- First-party cookies: cookies installed by the website that the user visits (the website displayed in the URL window)
- Session cookies: cookies that expire at the end of the browser session (they start when the user opens the browser window and end when the user exits the browser).
- Persistent cookies: cookies that persist in the device after the end of the browser session and therefore allow you to store your preferences or user actions for your next visit to the website.
Most of web browsers allow to control most of the cookies using your browser settings. The user can set the browser to obtain a notification every time he receives a cookie; this will allow him to decide whether to accept it or not. However, if the user not accept a cookie, he may not be able to use all the features of your browser software.
To learn more about cookies, including how to view their settings and how to manage and remove them, please refer to the website http://www.allaboutcookies.org (the link is external).
In this website we may use internet tags (also known as web-beacons, action tags, single-pixel GIF, transparent GIF, invisible GIF, and 1by1 GIF) and cookies and we may do so through a service partner web analytics located and storing the respective information (including your IP address) in a foreign country.
These tags/cookies are placed on different pages of this website. We use this technology to measure user responses to our sites (including how many times a page is opened and what information are consulted), as well as to evaluate the use of this Website.
Our third-party partners, hosting service providers and/or web analytics service partners may collect data regarding your use of this Website under these Internet tags/anonymized cookies and may draw up reports for us regarding activity of this website and provide additional services related to the use of the Website and the internet. They may provide such information to other parties if this is required by law or if they use other parties to process data on their behalf.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies” (text files stored on your computer), that allow him to analyze the use made of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is generally transmitted to and stored by Google on a server in the United States. If the IP anonymization procedure is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened by Google in a UE Member State or in any other State that has signed the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the complete IP address be transferred to a Google server in the United Stated and shortened there. If transferred by the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, in order to compile reports on website activity for the operators and to provide further services associated with the use of the website and internet. The IP address transmitted in the Google Analytics model by your browser will not be associated with other data by Google. You may block the installation of cookies by properly setting your browser software; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to fully use all functions of this website.
http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/en.html or https://www.google.co.uk/intl/en/policies/ (the links are external). We would like to point out that on this website, Google Analytics has been extended with the code “anonymizelp” to guarantee the anonymous collection of IP addresses (so-called IP masking)
Finally, we could also use the following types of common cookies:
- Cookies used to customize the user interface (i.e. cookies to store preferences);
- Authentication cookies (i.e. cookies that allow you to leave and return to our sites without having to repeat the authentication);
- Cookies used for audio/video content (i.e. cookies that store the data needed to play back to an audio or review a video and your preferences).